Saturday, February 14, 2009

Mirror Mirror on the Wall


Listening to "Big Jumps" by Emiliana Torrini

I've been a silent reader to many blogs. But just few that really struck my fancy.

Living on an island in Malaysia, I never really step out of the country. Literally. Never. Not even Singapore.

So, I venture into other people way of living through their daily blogs.

I found this guy Corey Bienert through Evan Hunt's blog (the reason why I started photography in the first place).

Reading his daily post, about the simple things in life and looking at the images his posted. It was like knowing another culture or lifestyle without having to buy a plane ticket.

Anyway, the photos are a remake of one of Corey's. It was fun. I used toothpaste for the drawing. Haha. I was able to have my partner in crime, my sister to be the one in the shot. She was in for the fun.


P/S: I really want to visit Turkey!!

3 comments:

Corey Bienert said...

Awesome.

I feel honored :)

Corey Bienert said...

Awesome.

I feel honored :)

FreakyRin said...

haha mood dgr big jump tak masuk la.. ce try mood... Beck - guess im doing fine dgn photo nih!