Saturday, June 20, 2009

Tegan and Sara :WonkaVision

Listening to "Worn Me Down" by Rachael Yamagata

Yeap! I freaking owned that magazine. I was just going through the piles of mags on the rack when I spotted a very familiar faces, Tegan and Sara. An instant buy!

Just thought I shared it with you. Btw, Aiman, aku dah pegang kasut Tegan. Bayangkan kasut Tegan dalam gengaman tangan aku. Wargh! What a beauty.

Don't worry. They have Sara's too. Nanti kite cukup duit kite beli sama-sama kay?

Last night I spent the night in watching hours of How I Met Your Mother. Hilarious. Then watched the movie August Rush. Enchanting storyline.

Junk food and a few packets of Choki choki was my treat. Great bliss.

Tonight, another night of movies and TV series.

It's not lame. It's my bliss. Tranquility.



P/S: Bubble Boy OST is superb!

No comments: