Sunday, February 07, 2010

The Design Crush Reel



Listening to "Red Light" by Jonny Lang

Everything is getting harder now. I recently messed up some simple task.

Starting to feel left out in class. And, I haven't been home since January. Which is a new record.

Despite all that I managed to try some new skills. Especially on After Effects.

The Design Crush reel. Not much of a reel actually.

I think I need another getaway, but thanks to MARA typo error, I won't be able to do that.



P/S: Everwood and Roswell. Go figure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

may i know what software did you use for making this video? and also the video in the post below?

http://lagimalasnaklayan.blogspot.com/2010/03/future-motion.html

Liyana said...

my go to software has always been after effects. I prefer the simple timeline interface. Plus, you can do multiple effects and still do color grading in AE.

Thanks for the comment.