Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside































Listening to "L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N" by Noah and the Whale

Right after the semester ended, my family came down to Cyberjaya to pick up all my stuff.

Pullman has always been the family choice, so we decided to stay there before heading back to Penang.

It was the right mini vacation that I need after a tiring semester.

I spent the day indoor and watched TV.

Every time we stayed at Pullman, the breakfast is what I look forward to.

The pastry that they served is to die for.

I will load up on this baby as much as I can, the regret will come later. Haha.


Pullman I | Pullman II


P/S: Left my ukulele in the room... stupid..

3 comments:

Suz said...

Hi. May I know what lens are you using? Thanks.

kudalaut said...

nak tau jugak pakai lens apa eh?
editing pakai technique ape eh nak produce tone macam tu ?
any specific presets or technique ?

Liyana said...

Hai Suz! I'm using portrait lens. 50mm 1.8.


Kuda Laut: pakai lens yg tertera di atas... editing pakai curves and selective color je...