Sunday, August 21, 2011

Raya Raya Raya














Listening to "Suasana Di Hari Raya" by Anuar & Elina

As Syawal approaching, the ritual of baking kuih raya is in session.

Don't get too excited, I only specialize in chocolate coating and design.

By night, the stash of bunga api and mercun are put on display.

I even put up the festive raya light this year which make everything looks nicer.

Selamat Berpuasa and Selamat Hari Raya.

Btw, support our Project Raya and spread the links.


P/S: Saya berterawih Ramadhan ini.

8 comments:

Aimanness said...

eh terliur acik dik oi, the top image mmg gedik, ahahahaha.

Liyana said...

of kos... haha.. introduction ingredient... aiman, lens amacam? kumpul duit beli baru? kalu aku kaya aku dah sponsor... hahaha

Mahira's Photography. said...

very beautiful :)

Liyana said...

thank you mahirah :) selamat berpuasa

Anonymous said...

Dear Liyana,

I have read your Blog post on the Orang Asli visits. First of all, I LOVE your pictures!!!

I am a Norwegian female (thirty yrs old). In Sept me and my husband are travelling on a research trip to visit the Orang Asli. I was wondering if I can send you an email, I have a few questions based on your pictures. However, I was not able to contact you thru the contact site on the blog, do you think you could provide me with your email? :) Or perhaps you could send me an email to me at hnneik28@gmail.com, and I'll email you back. Thank you!!

Best wishes, Hanne Eik

Liyana said...

Hi Hanne,

I've email you some feedback regarding Orang Asli.

Reply me if you have any further question and thanks for stopping by my blog.

Anonymous said...

omg really love your photography. i'm a beginner in photography and may i ask if you don't mind what len/s do you use and wow i bet you're really good at curves(photoshop)

Liyana said...

Anon,

thanks. My go to lens has got to be 50mm. It's cheap and the result are great. And yes, I love curves.